Our Primary school comprises of classes 1 to 7. The age of primary students is 6 to 13 years old. We will start with primary 1 and 2 over the course of 2012 and continue expanding over the coming years, all the way up to class 7.
Subject taught are English and Kiswahili, science, mathematics, history and geography. Besides these studies, we spend time on classes for art and craft, basic computer skills, physical exercise (sports classes) and music.
The lessons are designed to develop students logical thinking good an understanding and creativity within the world we live in.
- To prepare every leaner to attain education based on a firm spiritual and moral foundation
- To inculcate a healthy spirit of competition to win gracefully and to lose with dignity
- To help each leaner to realize their potential as individuals and expect them to become eager participants in the life of community
- To instill in the learners a sense of commitment to learning a capacity to develop and apply creativity, knowledge and skills learnt to real life situations.
- To prepare every learner to read and to think critically speak and write with cogency and precision
- To help our students achieve their academic goal, while at the same time enjoying the processing of learning
- To train every learner to be aware of the world beyond the school community.